Friday, May 8, 2009

a quick review.


I have been really slacking on the beer blogging front... but don't worry I have been enjoying plenty off good beers. Some regular favorites and a lot of new ones. Here's a quick list of some of the new ones I have had lately that I have really liked.

Deschutes Hop Henge Experimental IPA


2 beers from Moylans.
Hopsickle Imperial IPA - "Tripple Hoppy"


Moylander Double IPA


Lagunitas Hop Stoopid


I have also made a couple of trips to the Green Flash brewery... it's awesome! Was there ever any question? West Coast IPA, Hop Head Red, and the Imperial IPA or incredible straight from the tap and/or growler.

that's it for now. i made bevmo trip this week and got a couple of new ones so hopefully i will post a better review over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. boo on the hopsickle, overrated, and i just dont like the sound of "moylans." long live the green flash and other awesome stuff, i want some lagunitas and more after my race tommorow! race and train for beers...forever!

    ReplyDelete